Times tables are the basis of most Maths. It’s important that Times tables are secure to ensure that other maths problems are easier to tackle. It’s never too early to
- Little and often – start with the easy ones and practice starting with one or two a day.
- Practice every day -at home, in the car, on the computer. Even if it’s just counting in 2’s, 10’s or 5’s to remember what appears in the times tables.
- Use different methods – games, apps and competitions.
- Learn the tricks and tips to make them easier to learn.
- Look at the pattern of the numbers – add zeros to the number to make the 10 times tables.
Very useful websites